We have been closely monitoring the COVID 19 situation as it evolves in Alberta, Canada. These are extraordinary times, and the health and safety of our staff and customers is our top priority.
You can expect some changes in store.
1. Rentals will be limited to 2 at a time.
2. Machines will be thoroughly cleaned in between renters. Please be patient with our staff while we turn over for each new renter. All high touch areas have single use coverings that are changed between renters.
3. Our cutting table and rotary cutters will not be available for renter use. Please be prepared to trim your quilts at home.
4. Do not attend your rental if you are feeling sick. Our typical 24 hour re-scheduling rule will not apply to illness. Let us know, and we will be happy to reschedule the rental. If you show signs of illness you will be asked to go home for the safety of our customers and staff.
5. At this time, we ask that you do not bring anyone to your rental.
6. We will be implementing a 10 person maximum capacity for the store, and one way shopping through the retail portion of the shop.
7. We are happy to continue providing curb-side pick up. Please place your order online or give us a call to arrange your order and a time for pick up.
8. Our computerized longarm quilting services continue to operate on schedule.