A $500 Fully Refundable Deposit will start your order process and qualifies you for our bonus Starter Pack! Give us a call to discuss all the available features for your new machine. 780-463-4242
The Freedom features simple, easy-to-use controls combined with lightweight handling. Open up your quilting options with Freddie, a large-throated machine.
- Industry Best Stitch Regulator
- Top Thread Break Sensor
- Low Bobbin Alert
- Manual Horizontal Channel Lock
- Optional Power Fabric Advance
Throat Size: 26" x 10 1/2"
Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kgs)
Footprint (varies based on table size): 5' x 10', 12' or 14'
Needle speed - 0-3500
All APQS Machines are hand crafted in Iowa and come with a lifetime warranty.
All prices are in USD. Prices do not include shipping, GST or a $100 brokerage fee
After full payment is received, your new longarm will be at your door in 5-8 days.
What happens after you place a $500 fully refundable deposit on a machine?
(Deposit is made to Sparrow Studioz - APQS Canada - Applied to your GST, Customs/Brokerage after you receive your machine)
1. After we enter your order in the system, APQS will call you from our head office in Iowa. They will finalize your order, process your final payment and arrange shipping for you.
2. Your new APQS Machine will be lovingly packaged, carefully placed on a truck bound for it’s new home with YOU!
3. Meanwhile, behind the scenes APQS forwards the paperwork to our Canadian Broker who will clear your shipment through customs. Sparrow Studioz will pay the GST and the brokerage fee on your behalf.
4. Sparrow Studioz INC (The APQS Canada Store) will collect the GST and brokerage fee from you after you receive your machine. Our customs Broker only collects the Federal Portion (GST) of your tax. The Provincial portion remains your responsibility through a self-assessment when you file your next tax return.
5. When your machine arrives be sure to check all the boxes for visible damage and mark it on the bill of lading.
6. Your brand new longarm is now in your house and ready to set up with our easy to follow instructions. You can find them in the White Head Box. Your sales rep is only a phone call away. If you chose the professional set-up service all APQS reps offer, give them a call to arrange a time that works best for both of you.
7. At this point, you are now only a few short hours away from hearing your new baby purr like a kitten as it glides effortlessly across your quilts.
8. Remember to book your FREE Full Day Beginner class with your sales rep.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask!
We look forward to welcoming you to the APQS Family.
“In what other world can you rent a machine worth many thousands of dollars, for $30 an hour, unlimited help included? (Or in my case $15 per hour from their great sale!). I took advantage of their valet service - they load your quilt for you and do the initial basting so you are ready to start quilting immediately. I felt like a kid playing with a favourite toy! Thank you Sparrow for this great service and all your help. ”
- Cathy F.
“What a great experience long arming today! Thank you, Bradie, for your expertise and patience! And I love the new quilt store set-up! The fabrics are delicious!! ”
- Laraine H.
“Just finished quilting a quilt using the long arm machine and the valet service. Many thanks to Brady and her daughter for all their patience and help. This shop has the best customer service I've ever seen. I recommend them to everyone Five plus stars for sure ”
- Wendy L.